Giving a fine response to the long no-jailbreak period, Yalu delivered as the first successful tool approach to iOS 10-10.2 jailbreak. But if you still do not know what are the best iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Apps to worth download after Yalu 10.2, you might not feel complete happiness being jailbroken. So making you to best Cydia use with iOS 10.2 Yalu process, here we pick you some best Jailbreak apps and tweaks. So read on and find what works exactly fine for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
A Word about Yalu 10.2
Although Yalu works for many in getting jailbreak iOS 10, it still at the edge of betas. So until Todesco make the official word or another update, Yalu will find in beta 7 which is already confirmed stable as it going to get. It works with Cydia impactor download and side loading the IPA just similar to the previous Pangu 9.2-9.3.3. So in that term, you are forced to re-jailbreak the device with the app everytime with a reboot.
Note: At the moment, iPhone 7 jailbreak on iOS 10.2 is not allowed due to some hardware security limitations Applied has applied on latest iDevice models. But as this is probably be addressed with final Yalu release, those who are with upgrade 10.2 on iPhone 7 will soon get Cydia once Todesco confirms Yalu in official. So until then, iPhone 7 is only allowed jailbreaking from iOS 10 to 10.1.1
What are the Best iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Apps for you?
Yalu works for jailbreak and Cydia at a moment Apple no longer signs any version below 10.2.1. So you are asked to take high caution with the processing as any mistake could lead restoring 10.2.1. Not only in the processing, you are equally required attention in install Cydia as multiple clicks on incompatible tweaks could cause Cydia crashes forcing you to restore the device. In that way, it is important to note what are the best options in iOS 10.2 Jailbreak apps to avoid getting Cydia crashes and you to have a fine time with all jailbreak apps and tweaks you love.
- Eclipse 4 for $0.99 from Cydia’s Bigboss repository to get a system-wide dark mode to iOS 10.2
- Activator free tweak to add various gestures
- BioProtect for $2.99 to make your folders, apps, dock password or Touch ID protected
- Noctis9 for $2.00 to activate a deep dark mode to iOS from which your folders, dock, control center could get affected
- Cylinder a free tweak to get amazing animation for Home screen and when moving from page to page
- CarrierCrack for $2.99 to unlock more feature on your jailbroken iDevice which were kept hidden with various carrier limitations
- OTADisabler a free tweak which can disable Apple from altering new iOS updates
- Aerial the tweak worth $1.99 can colorize your status bar icons to colors you most love
- QuickPowerMode brand new tweak for free to quickly turn on Low Power Mode
- Safe Alarm 3 for $1.99 to get more interesting features to Alarm
- iFile the tweak worth $4.00 to complete Apple file management
- Barrel for $2.99 to add cool effect to App icons making them freely move on your Home screen and even from page to page
- ColorBanner 2 for $0.99 to colorize notification banners
- Gorgone free tweak to get Split view and slide over features to none-iPad models
- Onizuka for $0.99 to customize the Control Center with more advanced setting
- BouncyNC10 is a new jailbreak tweak for free to get bounce animation to Notification center
- PulseHUD for free to get pulse animation in changing the volume HUD
In this brief note, I only can list down some of the selected picks of mine favorite. If you need more help beyond the given set of apps and tweaks, check this quick video.
With sincere thanks to Yalu, you can jailbreak iOS 10.2 now with a semi-untethered follow. But in case if you feel a beta could increase the risk, wait for the Todesco’s final release. But as the developer himself confirms Yalu is now fine for a stable run, head the process with care and follow our updated post to catch best iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Apps. And do not forget to share your ideas about what you pick as best in all new and updated Cydia Download.