Over the weekend, Pangu has released the newest version giving rights to jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. So you can now update to latest and Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3 download. As believed iOS 9.3.3 official release has changed the distracting state continued since months. And now a new Cydia chapter is getting ready to unveil being a vast opportunity for all those who sickened of the long jailbreak interval. So now it is our turn to make you aware of all latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak news including the easy step guide for those who willing to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
As of our writing, new Pangu jailbreak only in Chinese language help, and for the English version Pangu will probably take more days. In additionally this is a Windows-only jailbreak at the moment, so it is compulsorily need a Windows PC or virtual machine setup to continue processing. Even though the expectations were on another untethered jailbreak successor to Pangu v1.3.1, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak seems to be a semi-untethered which features both tethered and untethered qualities. So you will have to re-launch the app each and every time you reboot the device.
The new Pangu jailbreak has designed to work from iOS 9.2 to above, so you have chance to jailbreak staying in an older firmware too. But we recommend you to update iOS 9.3.3 as it carries most recent fixes and security improvements which will anyway benefit your iOS. In that way, if you do not have a specific reason to stick to an older firmware, update to iOS 9.3.3 and then jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu. So iOS 9.3.3 comes with big chance being the latest firmware with jailbreak rights too. Not only in the case of jailbreaking, for a stable iOS experience, download iOS 9.3.3.
Pangu 9.3.3-Supported Devices
Before getting started, it is important to check the device compatibility. And currently Pangu 9.3.3 only to work with 64-bit device models. Until you are confirmed about an updated version with 32-bit device support, you will have to check the given list to know whether your device is listed or not.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPhone SE
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3-Step Guide
As of now, you only have the Chinese Pangu 9.3.3 version. So get our guide help as you may feel discomfortable if you cannot read Chinese. So be sure to follow our step guide for a successful jailbreak.
- Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 9.3.3
- Check the Device compatibility
- Make a complete backup of your device’s content
- Disable Touch ID or Passcode temporarily (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone temporarily (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone)
- Be ready with a Windows PC or virtual machine setup and a USB cable to connect your device and PC
- Download and install latest iTunes version in your Computer (Only if not)
- Have an active internet connection
- At least 60-70% battery strength
Please Consider: In the process you will be required to enter your Apple ID to continue the process, so make a secondary Apple ID which is not linked with your primary account and no relation to your data. As the tool matures, this step would be gone, so currently keep this in mind and proceed with caution.
- Step 1: Download Pangu Installer, click below
- Step 2: After Downloaded, right-click on the file and click “Run as Administrator”
- Step 3: Then “Trust” publisher by clicking “Yes”, then again “Trust” the connection when you are required permission from Windows Firewall
- Step 4: In the next interface, click on the button appears to start downloading Pangu real jailbreak tool
- Step 5: Wait for few minutes letting Pangu to get successfully installed on your PC, if so connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the USB you have prepared
- Step 6: Right-click on the newly installed Pangu app and click “Run as Administrator”. Then you will get an interface like shown below, where you have to click “Yes” to continue
- Step 7: If you have correctly followed us up to now, the tool interface will open and it will detect your connected iDevice successfully. If it is done, click the green button in the screen like shown below
- Step 8: In the next step, it will ask for your Apple ID, so give the secondary one that you made prior to processing and click the green button to log in to the program
- Step 9: Then Pangu will start installing on your device’s Home screen, so head to Settings > General > Device Management (Device’s settings)
- Step 10: Click the blue “Trust” button (with your email address) in the next interface and the red “Trust” button after that to trust the profile
- Step 11: If you have successfully done up to now, launch Pangu/PP app from Home screen and allow notifications as well
- Step 12: Click on the circle comes in the next interface and wait until it turns to a line of text. In few seconds you will get a notification too
- Step 13: When Cydia is installing, you will probably get a notification saying your device’s storage is getting full. So ignore it and launch Pangu/PP by unlocking the device (You will see Cydia is installing)
- Step 14: If all above are orderly done, your device will automatically reboot. Then you will be able to see Cydia on your Home screen as a result of iOS 9.3.3 successful jailbreak
Is iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak possible without a Computer?
Not long after iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak announcement, developers have come with an impressive news saying jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is possible even without a Computer. Yes, it is as a browser based version has released for those who are displeased of Windows-only condition with current PC format. Up to now it was acceptable but recent reports says it does come with errors. Even though we have hardly hear of this kind of errors in browser-based jailbreak, this new iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak has come like shows below. So let us keep that letting to Pangu to work on that and head to PC version with a Windows Computer if you do feel of jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 soon. So remember jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 as a browser-based is currently unavailable.
What to Consider After the Process
As iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak still in its early days, it has reported with several bugs and errors when functioning. In case if you failed processing, try several times until you are succeeded with jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. And with Pangu updates in days ahead, these difficulties would have gone. So wait encouraged until Pangu come with more updates to new Pangu 9.3.3.
When you are launching Cydia, you will notice it take more time. So wait patiently as it will take time to prepare the file system when you operating for the first time. As iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak has dropped recently, still you have only a limited work frame in Cydia. In fact only a limited number of Jailbreak apps are currently supported to Cydia 9.3.3. So wait patiently as developers are now truly in focused to latest iOS 9.3.3. As to reports popular jailbreak tweaks like activator, Springtomize 3 and more are almost updated to iOS 9.3.3. So in days ahead we would be able to get a handful of coolest and most popular jailbreak apps with iOS 9.3.3 compatibility. Therefore wait for more Cydia 9.3.3 updates.
If you have jailbroken your iOS 9.3.3, you will notice a third-party app store installed on your iDevice. In one hand it is no sense of keeping and the other way it is disadvantage as it expose you to security threats. So what we recommend is to remove that third-party app store soon after your device is successfully passed the complete process. And removing it will bring no harm to Cydia or jailbreak.
unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3
As latest Pangu 9.3.3 is a semi-untethered you can simply reboot and stop continuing to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. But as to the trusted, restoring through iTunes is the most accepted way to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3. And there will be a tool update to Cydia impactor which is a popular way to remove the jailbreak to support iOS 9.3.3 soon. Until then restoring is the most convenient way if you do not feel of keeping the jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
Jailbreak or not is up to you, but with all facts Pangu 9.3.3 to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is a complete jailbreak which access you to Cydia even it comes in semi-untethered state. So have a try on latest Pangu download and start Cydia 9.3.3 on your iDevice too. If you are jailbreaking your daily driver, proceed with caution and if you feel displeased of current Pangu 9.3.3, wait for more updates for a stable version to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.