Apple recently updated iOS 10.0.1 is now subjected to jailbreak discussions with what Luca achieved weeks ago. So here is everything about iOS 10.0.1 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch together with all iOS 10.0.1 Jailbreak latest facts. So have a look and hunt all iOS and jailbreak news from us.
Apple updated iOS 10.0.1 only days after iOS 10 big release. And it is only a minor release above iOS 10 which primarily focuses on several bug fixes. As for the release note iOS 10.0.1 includes fixes to,
- “Hey Siri” requests recognition issue
- Audio quality problem for calls over VoLTE
- The issue with Bluetooth and Apple Watch connectivity
- Slight failures with iOS 10 and improves stability of the Camera and Contacts apps
Download iOS 10.0.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Update: Apple has updated iOS 10.0.2 with fixes to iPhone 7 audio bug and similar bugs
With every new Apple update you can head Settings > General > software Update to find OTA updates. As you now find iOS 10.0.2 newest via OTA, to download iOS 10.0.1 you will have to work through iTunes manually. So update to iTunes latest on Mac or Windows.
- Step 1: Find the compatible IPSW file for your iDevice and download iOS 10.0.1 supported file
- Step 2: Head Settings > iCloud and turn Find My iPhone feature temporary
- Step 3: Luanch iTunes and connect your device
- Step 4: Now find your iPhone/iPod/iPad in iTunes
- Step 5: Mac users hold Alt/Windows Shif and click restore
- Step 6: Select the IPSW firmware file
- Step 7: Now pick iOS 10 / 10.0.1 / 10.0.2 firmware
- Step 8: Wait until iOS 10.0.1 install completes and finalize with a reboot
Note: You can downgrade iOS 10.0.1 to iOS 10 until Apple make the announcement
iOS 10.0.1 Jailbreak
Since the day iOS 10 showcased at WWDC we found powerful jailbreak discussions on Apple’s latest software. iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak is the most recent among them which was powered by Luca’s attempts. And for the interesting part it is on latest iPhone 7 runs on iOS 10.0.1.
Luca Todesco is the first to reveal iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak. He has successfully proven the possibilities by tweeting a picture on an iPhone 7 with model “iPhone9,3”. So here Luca Todesco demonstrates Cydia on iOS 10.0.1 installing Cydia version 1.1.26(en-us) on latest iPhone 7.
Luca isn’t the only developer to talk of iOS 10 jailbreak. So here you are the all iOS 10 jailbreak attempts we find so far.
- iH8snow demoed iOS 10 jailbreak on iOS 10 first beta
- At MOSEC Pangu jailbreak team showed iOS 10 Cydia download
- Through “YaluX” video Luca Todesco proved iOS 10 jailbreak on final iOS 10 beta
- Once again with a more detailed video Luca came showing Cydia substrate support for iOS 10
- As the final for the moment Luca Todesco shows iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak on an iPhone 7 only days after iOS 10.0.1 released
As for things unveiled so far, iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak is almost proven. So there we only have to wait until a tool comes confirming the jailbreak. Until then try upgrading iOS 10.0.1 updated version and have a stable iOS run.
As for the recent updates we find Zerodium new bounty announced for iOS 10 jailbreak. Opposed to the previous year this time the firm has announced a $1.5 Million reward for eligible iOS hackers who comes proving jailbreak exploits. So be in touch to get more interesting iOS and jailbreak facts in times ahead.